Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 Review
Netgear Push2TV Device Review
WJ Tested: Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 Review
“Wirelessly Display Movies, Photos, Music, Apps, and any Website on your Big Screen TV.”
- Display your smartphone, tablet or laptop on your TV, wirelessly
- Works with Intel® WiDi and Miracast™* wireless display enabled devices
- Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution and surround sound
- Flexible power option using a USB port on the TV
- Small size for easy placement and portability
In The Package:
- Push2TV device
- USB power cord
- USB power adapter/charger
- Getting Started booklet
Netgear Push2TV in the Package
- View laptop and device contents on an HD TV
- Compact size of device – approximate measurements: 3.75″ L x 1.7/8″ W x .5″ D
- Weight: 48 g/1.69 oz
- 1080p HD resolution
- Excellent sound and picture quality
- Works with: Kindle; Android; Apple; Nexus; Sony; Windows 7 and 8; and others.
- Good value – US$79+/-
- Set up can be a bit tricky – read the directions carefully.
- Must have WiDi on device or laptop. Our laptops didn’t have WiDi so we needed to do some firmware updating in order to be compatible.
- Occasional lag
Netgear Push2TV Packaging
This is ideal if you need a compact and portable device that will work at home or while travelling to view contents from your laptop or gadget on a HD TV .
Netgear provided this item free of charge for WAVEJourney to test and review. See our full disclosure statement to see that this has no effect on our opinions or reviews.