Best Spas for Women
WAVEJourney Recommended Best Spas for Women
Wherever we roam we love to be pampered. But, we’ve also enjoyed the therapeutic benefits of spa treatments to help with everything from the common cold, to dealing with jet lag, to lessening anxiety (dealing with airports and cramped flights) surrounding travel. Below is our list of spas we have visited, experienced personally or that come highly recommended by good friends of WAVEJourney.com.
- Le Spa ~ At La Residence Hotel & Spa in Hue, Vietnam. Excellent facility to enjoy one of their many treatments – we liked the both the Vietnamese Cupping Therapy and the Thai Massage.
- The Spa ~ At The Nam Hai Resort near Hoi An, Vietnam. This award-winning spa is perfect for relaxation and therapeutic treatments.
- Dreams Spa by Pavonia ~ The spa is a peaceful space to enjoy one of many treatments at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
- Spa Toscana ~ At Peppermill Reno Resort & Spa in Reno, Nevada, USA. Excellent Swedish Massage and included all day access to the Caldarium.
- The Fairlawns Spa ~ The Fairlawns Day Spa is located at the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel in Sandton, South Africa.
- Dromoland Spa ~ The 5-star Dromoland Castle in Ireland, features a luxury spa that caters to hotel guests and the public.
- Island Currents Spa ~ At Sonora Resort in British Columbia, Canada, the Island Currents Spa is the ideal way to relax after a hard day of being surrounded in luxury or participating in wilderness adventure activities.
- La Rive Spa & Salon ~ At Northern Quest Resort Casino near Spokane, Washington, USA, this full-service spa offers a range of treatments in a relaxing and soothing environment.
- Hotel Santa Eulália Real Spa Thalasso ~ An amazing ocean and beach front resort in Albufeira, Portugal. If you have time for only one spa experience, make it the Thalasso pool – it does wonders for a body!
- Ancient Cedars Spa ~ This is a unique spa experience that can only be found at Wickaninnish Inn near Tofino on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Be sure to request the Cedar Sanctuary for a couples massage – closest thing to heaven!
- Acqua Spa ~ At the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon in Portugal, Acqua spa offers an extensive menu of health, wellness and relaxation treatments.
- Hills Health Ranch & Spa ~ The Hills Ranch is located in the Cariboo region of British Columbia, Canada and offers a wide range of health, wellness and rejuvenation programs.
- The Adlon Day Spa ~ Located at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin, Germany. This spa is for hotel guests, and the public at large.
- Planet Zen Day Spa ~ Located at the Maximilian Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic. The Asian Wellness Spa is available for use by hotel guests and the general public. Read WJ’s Review.
- Whatley Manor ~ 17th Century, luxury accommodations, restaurants and spa treatments. Cotswold, England.
- The Ashram ~ Located in Calabasas, California. The smallest, roughest, toughest, leanest, meanest, sweetest health retreat on the planet!
- The Ashram Spain ~ Located near Mallorca, Spain, the Ashram offers seasonal programs.
- Miraval ~ Ranked as the #1 resort and spa by the prestigious Zagat Survey and the readers of Conde Nast. Located in Catalina, Arizona.
- Rancho La Puerta ~ The Original Fitness Resort & Spa, across the Mexican border from San Diego.
- Golden Door ~ The Golden Door spa and fitness resort is legendary for its care and service to guests, Escondido, California.
Le Spa at La Residence Hotel & Spa in Hue, Vietnam